To our dear customers:
As the Covid -19 situation has appeared to be stabilized, we are glad to notify you that in-store services are going to resume starting from 29 September 2020.
The details of our In-store Services are listed below:
- Before entering the School Uniform store, all personnel must wear a face mask and undergo a temperature check.
- To reduce close-contact services. Parents and students are welcome to bring along a piece of frequently worn clothing and compare it to our uniform samples on display.
- Following the official social distancing advice, we will only allow 6 groups of visitors or less to be in the store at any given time with a first-come-first-serve basis. When the amount of visitors exceeds our maximum capacity, visitors may be required to wait at the storefront.
Return and Exchange Arrangement:
For Online Orders made between 14 July - 28 September
- One-time free Return and Exchange service special arrangement will apply to orders made within this period and the deadline for free Return and Exchange service will be on 12 October 2020
For Online Orders Made On or After 29 September
- FREE Return and Exchange service will no longer apply, please refer to the Return and Exchange Policy page for more information
Our staff will continue to maintain hygiene standards to ensure that you will have a safe and pleasant experience at our store. Feel free to contact us at 2375 5923 or email@example.com for enquiries.
Take care and stay safe! We hope to see you soon!
The SchoolUniform Team